OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Time For Change – Part Three by Ines Radman EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Time For Change – Part Three by Ines Radman EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Time For Change – Part Three by Ines Radman EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Time For Change – Part Three by Ines Radman EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Time For Change – Part Three by Ines Radman EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Time For Change – Part Three by Ines Radman EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Time For Change – Part Three by Ines Radman EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Time For Change – Part Three by Ines Radman EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Time For Change – Part Three by Ines Radman EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Time For Change – Part Three by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Time For Change – Part Three by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Time For Change – Part Three by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Time For Change – Part Three by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Time For Change – Part Three by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Time For Change – Part Three by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Time For Change – Part Three by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Time For Change – Part Three by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Time For Change – Part Three by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Time For Change – Part Three by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Time For Change – Part Three by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Time For Change – Part Three by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Time For Change – Part Three by Ines Radman EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time For Change – Part Three by Ines Radman

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Time For Change – Part Three
Posted on February 17, 2014 by Ines Radman

CHANNELLERS ARE BEING DECIEVED

If religion can be said to be the “opiate of the masses” then channelled messages would be “Hopium of the disgruntled minority”.  Every channelled message that comes from the spiritual realm is essentially the same when you strip away the fluffy talk and story line that is being used to couch the message.

“Dear ones, you are greatly beloved by all of us in the spiritual realms. We long to be reunited with you  for we are your long lost family. Stay strong and hold on to your light, because we will make our presence known to you. Our ship Jerusalem is cloaked behind the moon and waiting for disclosure to happen, which is now very very soon”.

I used to think that this nauseating disinformation coming from “Archon Angel Michael”, “St.Germain” etc, was the result of dark-side interference taking over the channels without their awareness, but what I know now is that transmission from “truly positive beings” were not being intercepted, but rather the messages were coming from “false light” beings of the spiritual hierarchy which doesn’t exist.

Anyone who is channelling, in my opinion has no idea who they are and how powerful they are. As the channellers often say “My dear ones, you are Royalty”. Great, if that is the case then we don’t need anyone taking us off this planet.  We need to really connect to our higher selves, these beings have even hijacked channellers higher selves and intercepted the connection.

Unless someone can prove to me who these entities are, the jury is out for me. 
This is a compilation of 30 years worth of research using many well-known renown Akashic historians who are “hard wired” to the Galactic Akashic. This compilation is also from my own lucid dreams and constant connection to Higher Self. I have been a warrior in many past lives and I hope this information that is recorded in the Akashic will help those who are holding up the rest of us. Live in honour and faith, be true to yourself and if you are a channeller, remember that it’s not only your life that could be misguided but those that listen to you. Those of you who accept messages from entities that claim are helping us, you better get proof and not just their words.  I have often wondered why these entities choose people in the Western world. I heard from some entities that it’s because most of the Illuminati is in their countries. No, it’s a lie. They are there because the Western World believes in fairies and angels and are easy prey for these beings. In other words, they are dumb enough to believe them.

Don’t take my word for it, don’t believe me, but do your homework, connect to your higher self and ask yourself who you are and why you are here. Why would anyone want us to leave this planet unless they have motives to remove us so they can take over the planet.  I have completed my soul reintegration. I will describe it as pre-ascension, everything is brighter, more beauty in everything and I can feel everyone around me, what they are thinking and their emotions. So many people live in fear based reality, and that is where they want you. You don’t need expensive head bands, grounding equipment, special diets, in fact you don’t need to do anything other than believe in yourself  and accept yourself as the incredible special human being that you are. You are envied by others, and that is why they are fooling you into believing that we can’t do this ourselves. Andrew Bartzis has some great information on how to gain back your sovereignty, how to revoke all contracts and how to get rid of these entities if you so choose to.  Chris Thomas also has some really good information that I have written about here and when things start to make sense you will realize how far into the rabbit hole we have gone. We have been lied to for millions of years because these entities do not want us to reintegrate or Ascend as you call it, they want earth for itself and they will do anything they can do to achieve that goal. Don’t let them take away what we have worked so hard for.

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum