OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
QUESTION BEFORE ACCEPTING SOMEONE ELSE’S TRUTH EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
QUESTION BEFORE ACCEPTING SOMEONE ELSE’S TRUTH EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
QUESTION BEFORE ACCEPTING SOMEONE ELSE’S TRUTH EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
QUESTION BEFORE ACCEPTING SOMEONE ELSE’S TRUTH EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
QUESTION BEFORE ACCEPTING SOMEONE ELSE’S TRUTH EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
QUESTION BEFORE ACCEPTING SOMEONE ELSE’S TRUTH EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
QUESTION BEFORE ACCEPTING SOMEONE ELSE’S TRUTH EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
QUESTION BEFORE ACCEPTING SOMEONE ELSE’S TRUTH EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
QUESTION BEFORE ACCEPTING SOMEONE ELSE’S TRUTH EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
QUESTION BEFORE ACCEPTING SOMEONE ELSE’S TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
QUESTION BEFORE ACCEPTING SOMEONE ELSE’S TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
QUESTION BEFORE ACCEPTING SOMEONE ELSE’S TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
QUESTION BEFORE ACCEPTING SOMEONE ELSE’S TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
QUESTION BEFORE ACCEPTING SOMEONE ELSE’S TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
QUESTION BEFORE ACCEPTING SOMEONE ELSE’S TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
QUESTION BEFORE ACCEPTING SOMEONE ELSE’S TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
QUESTION BEFORE ACCEPTING SOMEONE ELSE’S TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
QUESTION BEFORE ACCEPTING SOMEONE ELSE’S TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
QUESTION BEFORE ACCEPTING SOMEONE ELSE’S TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
QUESTION BEFORE ACCEPTING SOMEONE ELSE’S TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
QUESTION BEFORE ACCEPTING SOMEONE ELSE’S TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
QUESTION BEFORE ACCEPTING SOMEONE ELSE’S TRUTH EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

QUESTION BEFORE ACCEPTING SOMEONE ELSE’S TRUTH

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

QUESTION BEFORE ACCEPTING SOMEONE ELSE’S TRUTH

May 19, 2015 Ines Radman Uncategorized

I never question why certain subjects remain in my thoughts for prolonged periods. I do understand that as  it needing my attention and until it’s resolved, it stays in my consciousness and constantly reminds me there is reason to think or contemplate. I’ve done a lot of contemplating lately on this movement Yellow Rose From Texas (YRFT) has started.
First, let me say this: I respect everyone in her “movement”. I respect Rose above all IF she is being truthful, open and truly believes that she is doing a service to her fellow humans. It’s one thing to believe and another to know the entities contacting you are not of the light. There are many instances where people are contacted claiming to be something they are not, in that case, I don’t call it deception because it’s not easy to discern an entity claiming to be someone we admired or learned from in past lives.
I do not wish to criticize or disrespect Rose and her followers, I simply ask questions. I have to, because something doesn’t sit right with me, this topic is in my thoughts very much lately and I want to share what those thoughts have been.
My dreams have revealed yellow reptilians disguised as Light Beings (God, Eve, Source, Creator etc.) on this side of the veil (quarantine) that YRFT identifies as ONE and EVE. Now, this is my vision and my interpretation of what I experienced and saw in my lucid dream state, it in no way means it’s in this same reality and timeline, I don’t know this.
You see, when we leave our bodies during sleep, the Soul manifests itself wherever and whenever it chooses to, there are so many dimensional levels in millions of realities and timelines, we just assume we went into another current reality.
That said, the yellow beings disguised to YRFT may or may not be in this current reality. Tann Hauser can verify my dreams because I wrote to him months ago when I first had this dream and what I had experienced. I simply don’t know and don’t remember what timeline, the Soul is still stuck in this density when it re-enters the body and its difficult for me to remember upon awakening regardless of how enlightened I am. Fact is, we return to this density and physical body passing through countless frequencies, and if you are like me and have many experiences at the same time during sleep time, it’s impossible to wake up in the morning to remember. Often I have caught myself sitting on the toilet in the middle of the night saying to myself that I need to hurry up and get back to my dream. Instead, I should be grabbing a note pad and writing whatever I can remember, but in that state I don’t think about writing it down, I think about how quickly I can pee and get back to it.
Set aside what I just wrote. Let’s assume YRFT is correct, she’s got the right timeline, reality, universe and she’s absolutely sure that the entities she “hears” are of the light, I beg the question: “Where is my free will?
She will argue that we are imprisoned, that we reside on a server, in essence what we perceive to be our physical reality is simply a computer program, software so to speak; and because of this ONE and EVE can intervene and save humanity.
I don’t know all the details of this movement, simply because I do not want it to taint my consciousness, if this is an infesting virus, it doesn’t take long to be infested by the Archons so I keep distance and read as little as possible.
If this is the case, why did ONE/EVE allow this to happen and why allow us to suffer for so long?
You see, I have issues with this theory, and it is a theory right now that YRFT is pushing on the movement. Is Source not the one that creates? What level of Godness is ONE? does God/Creator/One/EVE need to fight the enemies if they can create? If they create, can they not un-create? If god loves us so much, why allow this server to be constructed and entrap humanity in the first place? Are you saying Rose that everything beyond ONE and EVE is bigger than them?
What does soon mean? To Source, soon can mean millions of years. How does ONE interpret time when time is not measured anywhere outside this false construct/matrix/planet? Time is another false construct used to keep us working as machines and robots. What exactly does “soon” mean? YRFT has used “soon” 11 times so far, and soon can go on indefinitely because it has no actual date or time. It’s safe to use Soon for Eons and nobody will budge because the soon verb continues infinitely.
The next issue is my free will. If someone or God or ONE or EVE is going to intervene on my behalf, do I not have the choice of free will? I’m not a human being, I’m a Soul occupying this physical body, I do not remember agreeing to incarnate into a server, the Soul leaves the body and becomes energy somewhere outside this veil which means there is no server, no software and no Soul would enter an evil false paradigm unless it had a choice in the outcome.
Not everyone passes through the karmic trap. I didn’t pass through it, I went directly to Source. There are a few of us that have had NDE’s and have not been entrapped, therefore, you can’t tell me my home where I was created as a Soul is software. I don’t think so.
To tell me that I am software program residing on a server means that I am Soul-less or stupid. If I am a Soul, I don’t need a Savior or a god saving me from something I agreed to already.
And lastly, as a human being, living on this planet and this reality, I do not wish to leave. Do I not have a choice? What kind of creator/god is it that deems itself righteous to interfere with my creation of my reality?
I love my life here on this planet, I love my ability to co-create whatever I want. I love being connected to my mother planet, don’t you feel it? Rose is selling an escape. She is basically telling you that whatever you have created in your current reality means nothing because you are nothing, you’re just software on a server in a false construct and no worries, you will soon be saved.
If your life is so miserable that you bought this fairy tale, should you not be asking yourself how you got yourself in the misery you are in now? I didn’t create your misery. Do you think it’s fair that those of us who have spent EONS incarnating on this planet and have worked hard to figure it out; who have created abundance and joy in our lives have done it all for nothing, while you still whine about your immaturity and are in need of assistance; get to reap the same benefits as those of us that really worked hard to create our awesome reality?
So while you sit back and wait; while I continue to work hard on freeing myself from the negative influence of Archons, you mean to tell me that we both get sucked out of here? You really believe that? Is that fair? What the fuck did we spend Eons incarnating on this planet for then?
I’m asking legitimate questions. Why would or how could ONE and EVE be so helpless and powerless when this construct was created? Why?
EVE as Earth, as a goddess is so helpless yet in the same breath Rose claims there is a false Earth, this one that we are living on now?
For those folks that can’t wait to get out of here: Are you still working, are you still paying bills, are you still living a normal life? If you truly believe you are leaving then why are you complaining and why are you still going to work? You either believe it or not. Perhaps, if there is a chance that all this is bullshit, you will still have your jobs?
I love the story, I love the idea that “soon” all this shit will be gone. Not for me, I lack nothing, my life is perfect, but for others. Sounds great, but you can’t erase my memories again, why? Is it not pertinent to remember this master deception so that we don’t fall for it again and or tell our children about it, or is it because we’re just soul-less and this timeline must be erased? Everything that exists is recorded in the Akash, how do you prevent this from happening?
Look, if you want to leave go for it, it’s your choice but I have my feet firmly on Gaia, my Mother Earth is called Gaia. She has unconditional love for humanity, she has provided humanity for all it’s needs. I’m holding her hand, she doesn’t want me to leave and I will not abandon her. If this is a server with software, why produce anything in nature if machines can produce it then?
I cannot accept the theory that I have no choice in this matter. Now, having said that, if I am wrong, if Rose truly is spot on about what is to happen, I will accept it, but I’m not going willingly and I’m not wrong about this.
You see, when you have created a beautiful world, when you have all your needs met, when you live in abundance, when you detach from the suffering of others knowing they chose that lesson as part of the experience then you don’t have the desire to leave.
We are moving forward, Gaia is correcting and she will shift poles, but humans will remain on this planet, we will leave our bodies and become energy beings. I would like to know if any of Rose’s followers have a good life. If so, I want to ask them why they want to leave and what guarantee do they have it will be better elsewhere?
I am an Old Soul and resent anyone interfering in my creation of my reality. It simply doesn’t make sense that you who is miserable and victimized by saviors; and me who has created what I wanted now get to share the same outcome. It goes against ALL Laws of Nature, and ALL Universal Laws.
I don’t know about you, but I’m not waiting for a savior, I am going to continue to create, to make this planet a better place and to contribute in service to others as best as I can. I believe and Feel that what Rose and her followers are getting are very intelligent archontic technology creating a reality that would create a new following as the Archons are quickly running out of energy food.
That is my Soul purpose and if you want to leave, you probably will and I wish you Bon Voyage and if by chance we meet up on the other side, well, so I was wrong! I hope  I AM wrong because it sure sounds nice, but nothing motivates me to leave. You see, the reality I created is in resonance with me, it’s balanced, I have no need for anything better other than a new body and that will come when Gaia makes the leap.

Share this:

Thanks to: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum