OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION

+7
Em
Genna
Oanalocko
Saffreya
PurpleSkyz
Soandso
sweetblondeminds
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 16]

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

RamblerNash wrote:Just for everyone's information, here is another post that SourceScammer has altered.

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 Scree463

Here is the context of the post they deleted:

Sunday, November 24, 2019
Calling out the Gematria community: All coincidences are the result of the organic matrix creating them! There is no conspiracy involved! Calling out Zachary Hubbard, and Gematrinator.com !
Recently, I was banned from a gematria discord that was operated by the owner of Gematrinator.com (http://gematrinator.com/index.php)
This was after I made an argument against conspiracy theories.

I have no respect for conspiracy theories or those who support them. Conspiracy theories are simply not rational.

The phenomena of Gematria is the result of the way that our reality operates. Our reality is what can be called an organic matrix, it is analogous to a computer program. This program is creating these coincidences as part of scripts playing out. With this explanation, there is no need to invoke any sort of conspiracy explanation.

If you want to understand more about the matrix, I suggest this youtube channel called Quartz Crystal, this channel teaches you a lot about the matrix.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxL7oyImNVf7ym8ffCV-MSA
Just think of how many other posts they have altered here and on the other forums...

Keywords:

Malisa, unexplained-mysteries, spiritualforums, abovetopsecret, godlikeproductions, projectavalon, actualized, jandeane81, reddit, David Schmidt, Robert Dunlap, Nicole Bowdler, Meta 1 Coin, Hocus Pocus, Pendulum, Magic Wand,

Quartz, Crystal, Judy, Sourcetruth, Source Player, Keystone Foundation, humanus, Dragonheart, Jerzy Babkowski, Susan, Doug Jones, Will Barney, Hobie, rumormillnews, Canadian, Fraud, PayPal, RCMP, FBI, IRS, TAX, Grandfather, Chinese, Beijing

deception, subterfuge, pretense, sham, fake, show, deceit, false show, idle boast, feint, delusion, hoax, fraud, masquerade, charade; trick, stratagem, ruse, maneuver, scheme, artifice, machination, humbug, bluster, bombast, bragging, codology, put-on, put-up job, kidology

Sourcetruth

Ramblernash, with all due respect, you are not saying anything meaningful to add to the discussion about Quartz Crystal, which is what this thread is supposed to be about.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:Ramblernash, with all due respect, you are not saying anything meaningful to add to the discussion about Quartz Crystal, which is what this thread is supposed to be about.
I'm not the one deleting posts.

You, or the other one, want to throw out that you want to have a debate on QC.

I gave you, or the other one, 2 topics.

Start your meaningful discussion/debate about those...

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:Ramblernash, with all due respect, you are not saying anything meaningful to add to the discussion about Quartz Crystal, which is what this thread is supposed to be about.

I do want to have either a debate or discussion about Quartz Crystal, either one is fine.
But you are not contributing to a debate or discussion.

I mean, I at least want to see you say something meaningful or insightful.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

I do want to have either a debate or discussion about Quartz Crystal, either one is fine.
But you are not contributing to a debate or discussion.

I mean, I at least want to see you say something meaningful or insightful.
Once again, you are the QC advocate.

Can you get "The Fledgling Dominatrix" over here?

She is much smarter and can present a much better argument, don't you think?

Sourcetruth

I am advocating for what she says, because I agree with her.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:I am advocating for what she says, because I agree with her.
So make your presentation on either of those 2 topics about what you agree with.

Do you not understand?

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash wrote:
So make your presentation on either of those 2 topics about what you agree with.

Do you not understand?
List the two topics.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

Do you not understand?
List the two topics.
More memory problems?

They have been posted several times on this thread. Scroll back.

I'm pretty sure that "The Fledgling Dominatrix" will remember them well.

Can you get her over here?

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

Do you not understand?
List the two topics.
More memory problems?

I wont discuss them until you list them again.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

Do you not understand?
List the two topics.
More memory problems?

I wont discuss them until you list them again.
Whaaa, Whaaa, Whaaa!!!

Nothing but excuses...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

How Cults Work
Cult Indoctrination
by Julia Layton

A destructive cult uses countless techniques to get its members to stay, commit themselves and take part in what may be harmful activities. The sum of these techniques constitutes what some people call "mind control." It's also known as "thought reform," "brainwashing" and "coercive persuasion," and it involves the systematic breakdown of a person's sense of self.
­Patty Hearst, heiress to the Hearst publishing fortune, became famous in the 1970s after she was kidnapped by the Symbionese Liberation Army (the SLA, which some deem a "political cult") and allegedly brainwashed into joining the group. There are reports that Hearst was locked in a dark closet for several days after her kidnapping and was kept hungry, tired, brutalized and afraid for her life while SLA members bombarded her with their anti-capitalist political ideology. Within two months of her kidnapping, Patty had changed her name, issued a statement in which she referred to her family as the "pig-Hearsts" and appeared on a security tape robbing a bank with her kidnappers.

Thought reform is an umbrella term for any number of manipulative techniques used to get people to do something they wouldn't otherwise do. The concept of thought reform itself is a controversial one -- some say it's mere propaganda designed to scare people away from new religions and political movements. But most psychologists believe that cult brainwashing techniques, which are similar to techni­ques used in prisoner interrogation, do change a person's thought processes. In cult recruiting and indoctrination, these techniques include:
Deception - Cults trick new recruits into joining the group and committing themselves to a cause or lifestyle they don't fully understand.

• Cults mislead new recruits/members as to the true expectations and activities of the group.
  • Cults may hide any signs of illegal, immoral or hyper-controlling practices until the recruit has fully immersed himself in the group.
  • A cult leader may use members' altered consciousness, induced by activities like meditation, chanting or drug use, to increase vulnerability to suggestion.

Isolation - Cults cut off members from the outside world (and even each other) to produce intense introspection, confusion, loss of perspective and a distorted sense of reality. The members of the cult become the person's only social contact and feedback mechanism.

• Cults may keep new recruits from talking to other new recruits. They may only be allowed to speak with long-committed members for a period of time.
  • Cults may not allow unsupervised contact with the "outside world." In this way, there is no chance for a "reality check" or validation of a new member's concerns regarding the group.
  • Cults typically instill the belief that "outsiders" (non-cult members) are dangerous and wrong.

Induced Dependency - Cults demand absolute, unquestioning devotion, loyalty and submission. A cult member's sense of self is systematically destroyed. Ultimately, feelings of worthlessness and "evil" become associated with independence and critical thinking, and feelings of warmth and love become associated with unquestioning submission.

• The leader typically controls every minute of a member's waking time. There is no free time to think or analyze.
  • Members are told what to eat, what to wear, how to feed their children, when to sleep ... the member is removed from all decision-making.
  • Any special talents the member has are immediately devalued and criticized in order to confuse the member's sense of self-worth.
  • Any doubts, assertiveness or remaining ties to the outside world are punished by the group through criticism, guilt and alienation. Questions and doubts are systematically "turned around" so that the doubter feels wrong, worthless, "evil" for questioning. The member is loved again when he renounces those doubts and submits to the will of the leader.
  • The member may be deprived of adequate sustenance and/or sleep so the mind becomes muddled.
  • The leader may randomly alternate praise and love with scorn and punishment to keep the member off-balance and confused and instill immense self-doubt. The leader may offer occasional gifts and special privileges to encourage continued submission.
  • The member may be pressured to publicly confess sins, after which he is viciously ridiculed by the group for being evil and unworthy. He is loved again when he acknowledges that his devotion to the cult is the only thing that will bring him salvation.

Dread - Once complete dependence is established, the member must retain the leader's good favor or else his life falls apart.

• The leader may punish doubt or insubordination with physical or emotional trauma.
  • Once all ties to the outside world have been cut, the member feels like his only family is the group, and he has nowhere else to go.
  • Access to necessities depends on the leader's favor. The member must "behave" or he may not get food, water, social interaction or protection from the outside world.
  • The member may believe that only group members are "saved," so if he leaves, he will face eternal damnation.

Indoctrination, or thought reform, is a long process that never really ends. Members are continually subjected to these techniques -- it's part of daily life in a cult. Some adjust well to it after a period of time, embracing their new role as "group member" and casting aside their old sense of independence. For others, it's a perpetually stressful existence. In the next section, we'll take a look at what it's like to live within the confines of a destructive cult.

Sounds Like Boot Camp
While some people may see similarities between the mind-control practices used by cults and the training that goes on in military organizations, there are significant differences. For one thing, military recruits know from day one that being in the military means giving up some of their autonomy -- that's how the military hierarchy works. A person who joins the military makes an informed decision to relinquish that autonomy, whereas a cult recruit does not know that total submission is a requirement of membership. Also, a person who joins the military does so for a definite period of time -- he is a party to a legal contract that states how long he will be a soldier and what he will get in return. A person who joins a cult thinks he can leave whenever he wants, but in reality, his commitment to the group is supposed to be indefinite. Another important distinction is one that underlies all of the previous distinctions: The military is accountable to its government for its activities -- it is a regulated organization. A cult answers to no one.

https://people.howstuffworks.com/cult4.htm

Thanks to: https://people.howstuffworks.com

Sourcetruth

Don't bring up the c-word, that is just unfair to use such negatively charged terms and throw them around like that.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:Don't bring up the c-word, that is just unfair to use such negatively charged terms and throw them around like that.
CULT!

CULT!

CULT!

What are you going to do about it?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 Hoping-for-a-date-with-princess-e1388573469700

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

CULT
noun
noun: cult; plural noun: cults
[list=eQJLDd]
[*]a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.
"the cult of St. Olaf"

• a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.
    "a network of Satan-worshiping cults"
    h
    Similar:
    sect
    religious group
    denomination
    religious order
    church
    faith
    faith community
    belief
    persuasion
    affiliation
    movement
    group
    body
    faction
    clique
  • a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.
    "a cult of personality surrounding the leaders"
    h
    Similar:
    obsession with
    fixation on
    mania for
    passion for
    idolization of
    admiration for
    devotion to
    worship of
    veneration of
    reverence for
  • a person or thing that is popular or fashionable, especially among a particular section of society.
    "a cult film"
    h
    Similar:
    craze
    fashion
    fad
    vogue
    thing

[/list]
Origin
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 5eba5e71-bc03-4346-a890-14dca799d827_1.e44fa765b6185f39ce582db87f8cee19

Malisa

Malisa

"The C word"

That has to be one of the most idiotic statements ever made

It is a cult and as incredible as it is, you managed to get trapped in it without having any contact with the current cult members, so you said. Unless you are lying again :P

Don't bring up the L word because a lesbian may feel offended (meaning she's a lesbian for real)

Don't bring up the C word because a cult member may feel offended (LMFAO!)

For some gay people, they are offended about how they feel or are, so they don't want to hear it, they know it but want to keep it shut

If you say "don't bring up the c-word" is because you KNOW and you are just running away, it hurts you to hear it because you know its true! So you get offended by what you know but reject it! You are a coward by doing that

Face it already, you are in a cult, you just admitted  it yourself dummy

Last edited by Malisa on Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Malisa

Malisa

I'm still waiting for my answers........................................................

Sourcetruth

You are just calling it a cult because you disagree with me about quartz crystal.
Prove that it is a cult.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:You are just calling it a cult because you disagree with me about quartz crystal.
Prove that it is a cult.
The definitions have been provided throughout this thread.

If it is not a cult, then what is your definition?

Malisa

Malisa

Sourcetruth wrote:You are just calling it a cult because you disagree with me about quartz crystal.
Prove that it is a cult.
My questions... answer. You must...
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 476f2510

It is around 7 pm in Cyprus, do you have an estimate on when you’ll get the answers to paste here? It’s been a full day already and I’m getting bored and you attempt to misdirect from my questions is not going to work

Sourcetruth

Malisa wrote:
Prove that it is a cult.
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 476f2510

It is around 7 pm in Cyprus, do you have an estimate on when you’ll get the answers to paste here? It’s been a full day already and I’m getting bored and you attempt to misdirect from my questions is not going to work
Do you have any patiencs for anyone or anything? Seriously. You can wait.

Malisa

Malisa

Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Prove that it is a cult.

Nope, after two+ months of your crap you don't have that luxury anymore

I'm not going to wait for Cyprus to call back after 3 days

Sourcetruth

Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Prove that it is a cult.

Yes I do have that luxury. Again, what are you going to do about me taking my time to respond?

Malisa

Malisa

Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Prove that it is a cult.

Yes I do have that luxury. Again, what are you going to do about me taking my time to respond?

Sometimes i think you really are a brain in a vat, a leaking one

I already told you what, you posted a challenge and i replied, you keep beating around the bushes with non/vague answers instead of addressing the actual questions with facts

I will ask PurppleSkyz to close the thread because you are a waste of time if you don't answer with something more than mumbo jumbo

It will be up to her criteria, but you clearly are not going to give plain clear answers, it is palpable so we'll see

If the thread is closed are you going to run all over the web saying "we ganged up on you" or that it was a smear campaign against QC?

You said you did not like and don't believe in conspiracy theories, so let me remind you that it would be very stupid to later claim that there was an effort between several people to smear QC or close the threads. Because that would be a "conspirary theory" LMFAO!

You already got into ridiculous contradictions that can't be reconciled without a lot of mind  and fact bending

It's so fun seeing you running around like crazy trying to keep control of the sinking ship :P

Sourcetruth

Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Prove that it is a cult.

Sometimes i think you really are a brain in a vat, a leaking one

I already told you what, you posted a challenge and i replied, you keep beating around the bushes with non/vague answers instead of addressing the actual questions with facts

I will ask PurppleSkyz to close the thread because you are a waste of time if you don't answer with something more than mumbo jumbo

It will be up to her criteria, but you clearly are not going to give plain clear answers, it is palpable so we'll see

If the thread is closed are you going to run all over the web saying "we ganged up on you" or that it was a smear campaign against QC?

You said you did not like and don't believe in conspiracy theories, so let me remind you that it would be very stupid to later claim that there was an effort between several people to smear QC or close the threads. Because that would be a "conspirary theory" LMFAO!

You already got into ridiculous contradictions that can't be reconciled without a lot of mind  and fact bending

It's so fun seeing you running around like crazy trying to keep control of the sinking ship :P
Even if it is a debate challenge, I never said that I would have to respond within a specfied time limit, I never agreed to any such terms.

I am answering you, and the most you can do is call it "mombo jombo" instead of actually addressing anything that I say.

I actually agree with you on the request that this thread be closed as well. It has strayed so far from any meaningful discussion since you entered into the thread.
This thread was much better when it was just me and RamblerNash having a reasonable discussion with each other.

You think that you have "sunk the ship" somehow? If thats what will make you proud of yourself, then go ahead and believe that you have actually demonstrated anything (when you haven't).

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am not closing this thread because as you can clearly see, before SourceShill showed up, quite a few folks somehow found their way to this thread to collaborate and give their experience in dealing with Judy and her band of frauds.
But... I am open to silencing SourceScammer because "they" are just wasting our time and I totally get why ALL the other sites that we know of ban "them". I can also block both of the IP's "they" have been using.
I think SourceShill got the memo from Judy to clam up and shut "their" pie hole because all "they" are doing is making her look more shady then she already does! And I am not referring to her ever widening shadow!!

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 Sally_Jabba

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Didn't SourceShill invite Malisa to join in the conversation?

Checking...

Yep...They did!

Your going to have to deal with it SourceShill...

Malisa

Malisa

PurpleSkyz wrote:I am not closing this thread because as you can clearly see, before SourceShill showed up, quite a few folks somehow found their way to this thread to collaborate and give their experience in dealing with Judy and her band of frauds.
But... I am open to silencing SourceScammer because "they" are just wasting our time and I totally get why ALL the other sites that we know of ban "them". I can also block both of the IP's "they" have been using.
I think SourceShill got the memo from Judy to clam up and shut "their" pie hole because all "they" are doing is making her look more shady then she already does! And I am not referring to her ever widening shadow!!

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 12 Sally_Jabba

Totally get that, it is useful to give voice to victims and not silence them, i would work in Judy's favor if no one can speak up

My original comment was on the other thread about Bill Ryan, which was supposed to be a debate and that is everything but one LOL

If on a debate the creator of the debate refuses to answer questions in an arrogant way and just tries to constantly derail and gives tons of non answers then there is no debate at all, just someone wasting our time badly and using us for exposure

Sourcetruth

Just in case I get silenced, then I want this to be the last thing you hear me say:
I was only silenced because I had a different opinion then others.
You can take away my voice but you can never defeat my arguments, my claims, or anything else that I say.

And this is the 360th post! Just like the 360 degree rotation of a cirlce, it looks like things are going full circle now. This has numerological significance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum