OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) Jerzy511

POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 3-Mar-2017 23:24:50

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: WILL YOU
Date: Fri, March 3, 2017 9:01 pm

POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) Bullshit-alert-button-l

Zap Says

HI ALL,

WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY CRISIS SITUATION WITH THREE PEOPLE IN VERY DIRE STRAITS BECAUSE OF THE NICE BANKER THAT DECIDED THAT IT IS A REALLY GOOD IDEA TO KEEP THE MONEY OVER THE FRIKKIN WEEKEND. I AM BESIDE MYSELF RIGHT NOW AT THE LACK OF COMPASSION IN THIS IDIOT VEGETABLE THAT IS JUST SHY OF BEING A REAL VEGETABLE. I THINK HE IS ONLY ABOUT 40% POTATO. THE REST IS UNKNOWN.

POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) Giphy

I DO NOT GET RILED UP LIKE THIS BUT I AM DISSED LIKE YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE. THE MONEY CAME IN, THE TAX ISSUES WERE RESOLVED WITH THE IRS, THE TAX CERTIFICATE ISSUED, AND STILL THIS CABBAGE HEAD FOUND A WAY TO KEEP THE MONEY IN THE ACCOUNT OVER THE WEEKEND. FIGURE BANKS MAKE 3-5% ON THE OVERNIGHT SWEEPS FROM 12 MIDNIGHT TO 7 IN THE MORNING, AND I BET ANYTHING THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING HERE. ANYWAYS WE GET THE FIRST FUNDS ON MONDAY BUT NOT WHEN WE NEED THEMTHIS TESTER WILL SAVE A FEW LIVES, AND THE MAIN TRANSFER IS FIRM IN ITS SCHEDULE FOR A THURSDAY DELIVERY. WE ARE OK NOW IN THAT RESPECT BUT THE THREE PEOPLE ARE DEFINITELY NOT. MARY DID GET OXYGEN LAST TIME BUT NEEDS FOOD, SHELTER, AND HER MEDICATION THAT KEEPS HER ALIVE. AND HERE I CAN SAY THAT THIS FELLOW WILLIAM WHO HAS OFFERED HELP, HAS DONE NOTHING EXCEPT WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT A GREAT AND WONDERFUL HELPER HE COULD BE BUT FIRST HE WANTS TO TALK TO MARY, NOT HER SISTER OR LARRY WHO ARE LOOKING AFTER MARY, KNOWING FULL WELL THROUGH SEVERAL EMAILS THAT MARY CAN NOT TALK.

POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) Th?id=OIP.QsZn5_vG0JEtRD2uAfpKBgEsCo&pid=15
BUT HER PRETEND SISTER CAN JERZY! YOU JUST REFUSE TO GIVE WILLIAM THE INFO NEEDED TO CONTACT HER WHILE TWISTING THE TRUTH TO SUIT YOUR STORY!!

SHE JUST CAN’T. HE WILL NOT EVEN CALL LARRY ON THE CELL TO TALK TO HIM ABOUT MARY. THE CANCER HAS WEAKENED HER TO THIS POINT. SHE CAN TYPE MESSAGES ON A KEYPAD. SO WILLIAM, YOUR LOVELY ACIDIC MESSAGE THAT THIS IS ALL BULLCRAP IN THE LAST EMAIL YOU SENT HAS BEEN PICKED APART IN MY MIND AND ANSWERED, AND I WILL NOT PUT IT HERE BECAUSE I FEEL MORE OF A GENTLEMAN THAN YOU YOU PIECE OF WORK. PROMISES WITHOUT DELIVERY AND CAUSING SUCH PAIN TO HER RAISING HER HOPES. SHAME ON YOU.

POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) Crying-waterfalls

BRADD NEEDS FOOD AND MILK, LISA IS OUT ON HER EAR TOMORROW, AND A FEW OTHERS IN LESSER PLIGHT. I ASK YOUR HELP. I ASK NOT FOR ME. I CRY WHEN I HEAR THE PLIGHT AND I CAN NOT DO ANYTHING. I AM PISSED OFF. THE BANKERS HAD NO RIGHT TO DO THIS BUT THEY DID. OOOOO I WISH I COULD RANT PROPERLY WITH THE RIGHT EXPLETIVES HERE BUT YOU CAN FEEL WHERE I AM COMING FROM I THINK…

POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) BS-Meter

GETTING AWAY FROM THIS WHAT I BELIEVE TO BE THE LAST TIME I AM IN FRONT OF YOU LIKE THIS BECAUSE WE DID GET THE FUNDS INTO THE ACCOUNT ALBEIT THEY ARE THE TESTER, I WISH TO SHARE SOMETHING THAT AFFECTS YOU AND THE WORLD. THOSE WITH DINAR, YOU CAN START REJOICING. BOB GOT PAID. I MEAN THE ADMIRAL. I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. THIS IS NOT RUMOR NOW. THE SOURCE IS A DEAR FRIEND AND TALKED DIRECT TO HIM, AND I DO NOT NEED TO CALL BOB AS I BELIEVE THIS PERSON.

POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) Giphy

WITH THE DINAR THING, OTHERS THAT ARE ALSO CLOSE TO ME (BUT REMOVED EITHER ONCE OR TWICE FROM SOURCE OF INFO) REPORT THEIR BUDDIES GOT PAID ON THEIR DINAR . THEY ARE SPENDING MONEY TOO.

THAT’S THE FIRST PART. THE SECOND PART IS THE ASSET STUFF. BESIDES THE ROYAL FROM TAIWAN THAT GOT PAID, THERE ARE NOW OTHER STORIES FILTERING IN ABOUT OTHERS THAT GOT PAID OUT ON THE BONDS.

THAT’S ALL THE INTEL I CAN GIVE AT THE MOMENT ON THESE THINGS. THE IMPORTANT THING FOR ME IS HELPING THE ONES THAT NEED IT TO STAY ALIVE. THAT’S ALL. THANKS FOR THIS FROM THE DEPTHS…

BLESS YOU AND HAVE A GOOD AND HAPPY WEEKEND. HUGS.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) Th?id=OIP.BK8l9VaUXUmObcJ2w0ENCwEsEs&pid=15

POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) 0

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

From

William 

zappy crappy nonsense from a few days ago:

ONE OF MY DEAR SISTERS, A ROYAL IN ASIA, HAS THIS MORNING CONFIRMED THAT ONE OF HER ROYAL FAMILY IN TAIWAN HAS ATTENDED A TTM ON MONDAY, AND WAS PAID YESTERDAY FOR HER BONDS. SHE IS SPENDING MONEY NOW.

Than I guess your constant begging for "Mary" "Baby Brad" and the rest will stop? So your "Dear Sister" will gladly support them.   Than today's zappy/crapp BS:

WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY CRISIS SITUATION WITH THREE PEOPLE IN VERY DIRE STRAITS BECAUSE OF THE NICE BANKER THAT DECIDED THAT IT IS A REALLY GOOD IDEA TO KEEP THE MONEY OVER THE FRIKKIN WEEKEND. I AM BESIDE MYSELF RIGHT NOW AT THE LACK OF COMPASSION IN THIS IDIOT VEGETABLE THAT IS JUST SHY OF BEING A REAL VEGETABLE. I THINK HE IS ONLY ABOUT 40% POTATO. THE REST IS UNKNOWN. 

zappy you speak so intelligently. I'm opening my check book now to support a man who talks about flying pigs and such, who can't afford to have his computer fixed, can't pay his rent but will save "Mary" and the world  "ANY DAY NOW"  

MARY DID GET OXYGEN LAST TIME BUT NEEDS FOOD, SHELTER, AND HER MEDICATION THAT KEEPS HER ALIVE. AND HERE I CAN SAY THAT THIS FELLOW WILLIAM WHO HAS OFFERED HELP, HAS DONE NOTHING EXCEPT WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT A GREAT AND WONDERFUL HELPER HE COULD BE BUT FIRST HE WANTS TO TALK TO MARY, NOT HER SISTER OR LARRY WHO ARE LOOKING AFTER MARY, KNOWING FULL WELL THROUGH SEVERAL EMAILS THAT MARY CAN NOT TALK. SHE JUST CAN’T. HE WILL NOT EVEN CALL LARRY ON THE CELL TO TALK TO HIM ABOUT MARY. THE CANCER HAS WEAKENED HER TO THIS POINT. SHE CAN TYPE MESSAGES ON A KEYPAD. SO WILLIAM, YOUR LOVELY ACIDIC MESSAGE THAT THIS IS ALL BULLCRAP IN THE LAST EMAIL YOU SENT HAS BEEN PICKED APART IN MY MIND AND ANSWERED, AND I WILL NOT PUT IT HERE BECAUSE I FEEL MORE OF A GENTLEMAN THAN YOU YOU PIECE OF WORK. PROMISES WITHOUT DELIVERY AND CAUSING SUCH PAIN TO HER RAISING HER HOPES. SHAME ON YOU.

Why didn't your "dear sister, a royal in asia" reach out to "Mary" and the rest. Or is that more total BS. Jerzy you don't have a  leg to stand on yet you continue this.  I listened to some of the people you are about to fund on the humanis call. You have funded nothing and yet you continue to say "any day now" "the funds were released" my sister in asia, or some other such BULLSHIT. I listen to the poor people on the humanis call who are so overjoyed by the bullshit. If things are so friggin' great why isn't "Mary" in a plush office working on releasing the funds. YOU ARE BULLSHIT ZAP/JERZY.  Peace,William

to hobie, zap, larryvug, jerzy
POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) Cleardot

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

From

William 

You annoy me little man zappy. First you insist you are not jerzy than jerzy on humanis call in's say's the same thing zappy writes. so Number 1 jerzy: you are a liar.Number 2: how the F can you help the world when you can't pay rent, pay to get your computer fixed, afford gas to drive home from the holiday?Number 3: your "Asian royal sister" who is already spending the money. But "mary" & "baby brad" are still on death's doorstep..Sure glad I don't have a royal sister like that. She sounds so very compassionate.Number 4: A-hole what don't you understand. I have told you repeatedly: I will speak in spanish to "Mary's" sister but not to a liar like you or larry. A man who denies his identity is a fucking liar! Period! I do not like to speak to liar's so that's why I'm calling you out!

BUT FIRST HE WANTS TO TALK TO MARY, NOT HER SISTER OR LARRY WHO ARE LOOKING AFTER MARY, KNOWING FULL WELL THROUGH SEVERAL EMAILS THAT MARY CAN NOT TALK. SHE JUST CAN’T. HE WILL NOT EVEN CALL LARRY ON THE CELL TO TALK TO HIM ABOUT MARY.

Again I WILL SPEAK IN SPANISH TO MARY'S SISTER BUT NOT TO A PROVEN LIAR.

to hobie, jerzy, larryvug, zap
POOFness for MAR 3: WILL YOU  (Keep falling for my BullSh*t and send MORE cash?) Cleardot

Red Panda

Red Panda

To William, ZAP wrote:PROMISES WITHOUT DELIVERY AND CAUSING SUCH PAIN TO HER RAISING HER HOPES. SHAME ON YOU. 

Wow.  Hey pot, speak to kettle much?  An incredible hypocrite!

How about all those folks on the Humanus calls to whom you have failed to deliver, and whose hopes are raised every few days with the nonsense in your newsletters and calls?

robert18

Red Panda wrote:
To William, ZAP wrote:PROMISES WITHOUT DELIVERY AND CAUSING SUCH PAIN TO HER RAISING HER HOPES. SHAME ON YOU. 

Wow.  He
This is unbelievable people!!!. How can a scammer, con artist continue to allure and steel money fro  a good will people in the USA, Canada   and GOD knows elsewhere for such a long time (at least 3 years)?. 
Can we all together collectively issue a Narrative-Complain affidavit and present to the proper Authorities like FBI, CIA, Interpol, Euro pol, RCMP in Canada reporting a crime?.
Or we are going to allow such brutal criminals like Jerzy Babkowsi AKA ZAP (Office of Poofness) to steel money from innocent vulnerable victims who are desperate in believing that J. Babkowski will reward them with hundreds of millions of $$$ in return.

y pot, speak to kettle much?  An incredible hypocrite!

How about all those folks on the Humanus calls to whom you have failed to deliver, and whose hopes are raised every few days with the nonsense in your newsletters and calls?

robert18

robert18 wrote:
Red Panda wrote:

Wow.  He
This is unbelievable people!!!. How can a scammer, con artist continue to allure and steel money fro  a good will people in the USA, Canada   and GOD knows elsewhere for such a long time (at least 3 years)?. 
Can we all together collectively issue a Narrative-Complain affidavit and present to the proper Authorities like FBI, CIA, Interpol, Euro pol, RCMP in Canada reporting a crime?.
Or we are going to allow such brutal criminals like Jerzy Babkowsi AKA ZAP (Office of Poofness) to steel money from innocent vulnerable victims who are desperate in believing that J. Babkowski will reward them with hundreds of millions of $$$ in return.

y pot, speak to kettle much?  An incredible hypocrite!

I have been following and watching closely for a long time how this crooked minded person Jerzy Babkowski with his 2 otter associates Will Barney and Doug Johns have been brain washing, tricking, deceiving people in a name of Humanitarian causes like project funding etc.....
This has been going on for so long and looks like these criminals are above the law - untouchables. How can it be that so many people are so helpless, naive and stupid?

robert18

We Must Stop it and report these scammers to the above Authorities immediately !!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Welcome robert and thanks for joining and commenting.

yep this guy is a real piece of work. I guess the wheels of justice moves at a snails pace when it comes to these internet donation frauds. They set it up as "gifts" so they can allude taxation. Pretty slick but eventually they will be stopped. Until then we keep pounding the social media so people can be aware and make better choices to where their donation money might go.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum