OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UPDATES ~ The Truth About the Shooting of Congressman Scalise  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UPDATES ~ The Truth About the Shooting of Congressman Scalise  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UPDATES ~ The Truth About the Shooting of Congressman Scalise  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UPDATES ~ The Truth About the Shooting of Congressman Scalise  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UPDATES ~ The Truth About the Shooting of Congressman Scalise  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UPDATES ~ The Truth About the Shooting of Congressman Scalise  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UPDATES ~ The Truth About the Shooting of Congressman Scalise  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UPDATES ~ The Truth About the Shooting of Congressman Scalise  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UPDATES ~ The Truth About the Shooting of Congressman Scalise  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UPDATES ~ The Truth About the Shooting of Congressman Scalise  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UPDATES ~ The Truth About the Shooting of Congressman Scalise  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UPDATES ~ The Truth About the Shooting of Congressman Scalise  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UPDATES ~ The Truth About the Shooting of Congressman Scalise  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UPDATES ~ The Truth About the Shooting of Congressman Scalise  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UPDATES ~ The Truth About the Shooting of Congressman Scalise  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UPDATES ~ The Truth About the Shooting of Congressman Scalise  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UPDATES ~ The Truth About the Shooting of Congressman Scalise  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UPDATES ~ The Truth About the Shooting of Congressman Scalise  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UPDATES ~ The Truth About the Shooting of Congressman Scalise  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UPDATES ~ The Truth About the Shooting of Congressman Scalise  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UPDATES ~ The Truth About the Shooting of Congressman Scalise  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UPDATES ~ The Truth About the Shooting of Congressman Scalise  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UPDATES ~ The Truth About the Shooting of Congressman Scalise

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UPDATES ~ The Truth About the Shooting of Congressman Scalise  Sddefault

https://youtu.be/HHrKoEFBszA

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/YljOWXd2Do4

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/DzrsEAu6ghU

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/rG8Ek-PmzMo

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/r16j8Lb6RSY

WilliaminUSA

I couldn't open the video's so I might be redundant here but this is what I've found out so far:
1)Rep Scalise recently released a video about targeting pedophiles.
2)Ivanka Trump is conducting a round table on pedophilia.
3)Rep Scalise goes from serious to critical after being admitted into same hospital as Seth Rich
4)A ton of speculation around the death of Seth Rich in the hospital
5)There has never been this level of hatred and threats against a standing president. Sure he's done a ton of stupid things but it's over the top and mostly from the purveyors and supporters of pedophilia: hollywood, music industry,clinton/bush pedophilia network. 

There is a major push to normalize pedophilia and Trump and a few politicians like Rep Scalise are in a position to shine a  light on these vermin.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

William.. can you click on the links under the videos to view?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/8iThPkBxX3Q

Avebury

"There has never been this level of hatred and threats to a standing president..."
Huh? We has 8 years of "birtherism" fomented by tRump. Obama was called a commie/ Kenyan/ sulphur smelling demon. His wife was called a "tranny" and that king fool Alex Jones even insinuated that his children aren't his. Add to this hypocrisy tRumps quote that "he would DATE his daughter..."
Is it possible that you have bitten down so deeply on a controlled opposition hook that you are unable to see the hypocrisy?
That rich, white, elitist, sexual deviant will save us from... the rich, white, elitist sexual deviants! (?)
tRump has pied pipered all the ego soaked "patriots", "rugged individualists", "libertarians" and the rest of the half-baked Ayn Rand supporters.
How can a man who claimed that his opponent was in bed w/ Wall Street packed his cabinet with Goldman Sachs bankers and Exxon CEOs?
tRumps chosen campaign chairman for the entire state of Oklahoma was busted with drugs in a cheap hotel room with an underage teen boy prostitute.
Put down the disinfowars, Marc Dice, Milo and the rest of the selfishness clowns.

WilliaminUSA

Thanks PurpleSkyz I was able to see the video's. 
Avebury hopefully we can agree to disagree without you getting rabid.
Please check your facts:
The birther thing was started by the clinton's when she was running against obama.
The "sulfur smelling" reference was by Ugo Chavez to bush at the UN. Chavez who was kidnapped and finally killed by the CIA.
I don't recall any broadway shows depicting the murder of a  bush/clinton/obama.
I don't recall any d-rated "comic" holding obamas severed head.
I don't recall a pig like madonna threatening to blow up the obama whitehouse.
I do recall her offering blowjobs for hillary votes though and that's probably her greatest talent.
I don't recall an a-hole like snoop dog shit pretending to hold a gun to obama's head.
You mention the Oklahoma guy busted for drugs and underage sex? Hahahaha that's a cottage industry in DC and statehouses, churches and synagogues through the country and world.
Lastly do you really think if you or I were president we would have free reign in appointments? You have to get dirty when you are working in a swamp.
I will reiterate unless you didn't get it the first time: much of what Trump has said or done is repulsive to me but 26 flights by the clinton's on the "lolita express" is a tad more disturbing , but hey, that's just me.
When I look at the Trump enemies I feel that most if not all of them deserve life in prison.
Peace.

WilliaminUSA

I don't want to go on and on about this but I've had 2 presidents in my lifetime that I've respected. JFK and Jimmy Carter both liberal Democrats. 
JFK was a womanizing hot dog. The PT109 thing was an episode of his out of control hot dogging. He was clearly no saint. But he went up against the FED, CIA, FBI and pissed off the mafia, the bush crime family and many others. That's what got him the bullet, and it wasn't fired by Oswald.
Carter was controlled IMO for the most part by the evil bryzniski, the man who befriended and armed bin ladin. But Carter seemed an honorable man IMHO.
The rest have lied to us, been impeached or forced to step down, gotten us into illegal wars, pedaled drugs like the bush/clinton Mena airport crimes or have bowed to the saudi royals. By the way Trump did not bow, he had to bend over to receive a gold medal from the saudi scum, there's a difference between bowing to vermin and having to bend a little for the little prince of shit to reach up to Trump's level.
As far as the tranny michelle nonsense, stupid people say stupid stuff in their impotent anger. Kind of like the impotent rants of the admitted blow job madonna, katy perry, beyonce and countless others who make a living off of loosening our morals. 
Peace.

Avebury

Trying to pin birtherism on Clinton is false. Even if you do believe that, tRump is the one who ran with it and took it as his personal crusade. Why is he unable to take responsibility for that?
Did you see when the "motor city madman" called for Obama's shooting?
How about when tRump said he could "shoot someone on Fifth avenue and I wouldn't lose voters!"
In America there were MANY racists who posted nooses and images of a lynched Obama for 8 years. Alex Jones has been wrong so often his only defense is a new wave of bullshit to agitate his brain-washed followers. Remember when he said he would "win or die" in the legal proceedings vs. Chobani? He had to publicly apologize or lose his pants in court. Remember when his OWN lawyer kee his cover in court when he claimed it was a "character" he was playing? Just enough plausible deniability to let his followers drink more Kool-aid while the sane among us laugh. Hey, maybe the guy who claimed to have had sex with hundreds of girls by age 16 will expose those "sexual deviants?"

Avebury

It's such a perfect example of deflection when I bring up a national tRump official who was busted doing what the paranoid conspiracy people think only occurs with "liberal" Washington insiders.
It is even worse when a hypocrite claims the moral high ground then is exposed.

Avebury

https://pics.me.me/sure-ijoked-about-killing-obama-but-kathy-griffin-joked-about-22097959.png

Avebury

Now let's look at his whole anti "MSM" stance.
Just a year ago he had a successful game show / reality show on NBC. He used it for self-aggrandizement and an oppurtunity to "fire" someone he hasn't even hired...
Then, when he sees how the political winds are blowing and he feels he can take advantage of all the xenophobia and playing the victim that the poorly educated white trash in America have devolved into. He knew that people had allowed themselves to be so confused and paranoid about the "gubmint" coming to take their guns, every contrail is a "chemtrail", homeopathy is garbage as ALL vaccines cause autism, etc. that they would fall for an "outsider", even if he's been chumming with the Bushes/Clintons for decades...
He even supported Hillary just a few years back...
It is so obvious that he is a con-man and an opportunist that he LOVED the MSM when it suited his greedy, selfish agenda but now can screw over the entire country he is willing to be a "populist."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum