OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Ines Radman ~ Hold On Tight and Shine Your Light plus more EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Ines Radman ~ Hold On Tight and Shine Your Light plus more EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Ines Radman ~ Hold On Tight and Shine Your Light plus more EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Ines Radman ~ Hold On Tight and Shine Your Light plus more EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Ines Radman ~ Hold On Tight and Shine Your Light plus more EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Ines Radman ~ Hold On Tight and Shine Your Light plus more EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Ines Radman ~ Hold On Tight and Shine Your Light plus more EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Ines Radman ~ Hold On Tight and Shine Your Light plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Ines Radman ~ Hold On Tight and Shine Your Light plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Ines Radman ~ Hold On Tight and Shine Your Light plus more EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Ines Radman ~ Hold On Tight and Shine Your Light plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Ines Radman ~ Hold On Tight and Shine Your Light plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Ines Radman ~ Hold On Tight and Shine Your Light plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Ines Radman ~ Hold On Tight and Shine Your Light plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Ines Radman ~ Hold On Tight and Shine Your Light plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Ines Radman ~ Hold On Tight and Shine Your Light plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Ines Radman ~ Hold On Tight and Shine Your Light plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Ines Radman ~ Hold On Tight and Shine Your Light plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Ines Radman ~ Hold On Tight and Shine Your Light plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Ines Radman ~ Hold On Tight and Shine Your Light plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Ines Radman ~ Hold On Tight and Shine Your Light plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Ines Radman ~ Hold On Tight and Shine Your Light plus more EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ines Radman ~ Hold On Tight and Shine Your Light plus more

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hold On Tight and Shine Your Light

November 1, 2017 Ines Radman

Our external addictions are merely a reflection of our internal state of emptiness. We are conditioned and programmed to seek outside of ourselves to satisfy the lack of. If you have mental issues, you’re told to seek help from an expert that will more than likely listen to you for years and or prescribe drugs. If you lack self-worth, no problem; get an extreme makeover or change the way you look. Get some new clothes, whatever, it will make you feel better.
Most of the humanity that is plugged into the grid of electricity and technology is addicted.  I admit I am addicted to seeking the truth. I’m addicted to uncovering and debunking the lies sold to us. I’m also addicted to helping others more than myself, although I justify that by believing I’m doing the right thing. I never carry my cell phone with me around the house or garden for that matter unless I’m expecting an important call. I NEVER take my cell phone to bed with me unless I’m waiting for a call from the hospital. The only reason I have a cell phone is that of safety should something happen to me or someone in my family. I don’t even know how to use my cell phone for anything other than making/receiving calls and using the calculator. I’m good with technology, just simply not using the phone for anything other than contact.
The addictions have become socially acceptable especially for the last two generations where their parents are already dreaming about what phone to buy them as soon as they are born.  I become very sad when I see school-age children walking home staring into their phones. Don’t these parents realize their child has a great chance of being fried or getting brain tumors? I guess not. Been there, done that. I have actually spoken to these parents and to them it’s more important what others think about their child then that child getting brain cancer. Because children don’t have any self esteem, they have to be like everyone else, they don’t feel strong in their essence.
I’m insulted when I’m sitting with a friend and having coffee to watch them constantly glance at their phone or I will hear a beep and they will grab that phone and respond. For starters, it’s rude to be in the company of friends and be constantly interrupted because they can’t leave their phone alone.
What is this social media or texting addiction really all about? Some may argue that it’s just a way of life. When you get your first phone in grade 1, it can be considered as a way of life, but I still see it as an addiction, not to that cell phone but to being part of herd mentality. We no longer think for ourselves. It’s much easier to find information and choose what we want to believe so we don’t have to think and make our own decisions.
We have become robotic in so many ways, almost looking like clones of each other because the herd mentality requires us to be like everyone else and if you’re different, then you’re an outcast. Teaching children individualism has fragmented us, separated us and this “respect” towards all doesn’t work anymore. You’re either with me or against me is the newest motto I see happening in the West.
So, our external addictions are a reflection of what is missing inside.
My daughter and son started to understand the value of money the moment they were big enough to hold a broom. We had a list of chores on the fridge and it  was adjusted to suit their abilities and size. A 2-year-old can’t yet hold a broom very good let alone sweep the floors. They could throw out the trash and get 50 cents or every day in that month for $5.00. Both worked out each day what they would do and bartered with each other, covering each other and were never forced to do anything. It wasn’t about the chores or even helping me keep the house clean. It was about teaching them values and that hard work created value for their time. It was about understanding how parents had to work hard and then use that money to take care of the household.
This following story has touched everyone who heard it.
It was around 1986, my son Milan was in all day kindergarten at the time. We were living in Seattle as I completed my PhD and I chose to move to the US to run away from my past. That summer my mother picked up the kids to take them back to Vancouver and spend a few weeks with her as she had her vacation.
The next day I received a call from her and she sounded upset so I automatically felt this tightness in my chest thinking that something had happened to the kids. She told me she took my daughter and son then 7 and 5 respectively to Toys R Us and she told them to go and pick out something that they really wanted.
Gina knew what she wanted right away and headed for the Cabbage Patch doll section. Milan was nowhere to be seen so my mother went looking for him. (Yes, in those days we didn’t fear our children being abducted). Milan was standing in front of the Transformers and just staring at them. My mother asked him if he had found what he wanted. The Transformer he wanted was $26.00.
Milan: Yes baba (grandma), but it’s more than $20.00 and I don’t have enough to cover it.
Baba: Milan, you are with me now so the rules don’t apply, you can pick out anything you like.
Milan: Oh no baba, mama would get mad. Our toy allowance is $20.00 a month and if we don’t have enough, we have to pay the difference.” My mother had a difficult time convincing him he could have what he wanted and he insisted on talking to me to tell me what happened. I laughed and agreed with my mother that when they were with grandma, she made her own rules.
Let me be clear that the kids earned their money to use for anything they wanted but I only allowed them to spend $20.00 of that for toys and the rest for other things. For instance, my daughter wanted Nike tennis shoes that were more than I had for spending. The tennis shoes she wanted were a bit more and she knew if she wanted them, she had to make up the difference. This lesson was about “using your money wisely and prioritizing”.  The kids were perfectly happy shopping at a 2nd hand store for clothes and didn’t get hung up on Brand Names. This is because they worked and understood the value of money and that money doesn’t grow on trees. As a single mom and with a limited budget, that’s how things were in those days.
They are now 37 and 39 years old. Neither have debts for things you can get 2nd hand like a car loan or Credit Cards to buy things that don’t add value. They live simple lives and always thank me for teaching them how to get what they want out of life because all their friends are burdened with debt and live in fear of losing their jobs.
In other words, they didn’t create external addictions because they learned early in life that money doesn’t buy you happiness. Their self-worth and self-esteem was high because of their accomplishments early in life. They felt great after doing their chores and being paid for their efforts. Gina started working with her grandma when she was 13 years old, cleaning offices on weekends and by the time she was 16, she was already working as a cashier in a large market chain.
Without a solid foundation of teaching your kids these values, they grow up empty, worthless and dependent on someone. Parents give away too much and teach wrong values without giving it one thought: “If I die tomorrow, can my kids move on and did I teach them everything they need to be independent?”
This issue is very prevalent here in Croatia. When I ask parents why they do this, their answers/excuses are almost always the same: “Well, you know, we were poor, the war made the economy bad and I don’t want my kids to suffer like we did”. I’m sorry to say but people in third world countries don’t indulge their children. Even in those countries where there are wars or poverty, they encourage their kids to leave home and get married. The economy has nothing to do with it neither do wars. It’s in these conditions that we gain wisdom and strength to be able to stand on our own two feet. I don’t mind so much with small children, I’m talking about adult children that live at home all their lives if there is room for them. I  know of parents that live in poverty conditions because they gave everything to their kids. They co-sign for loans and end up making payments. They eat less meat so their spoiled adult children can dress well. This is NOT right.
Although life was challenging raising two small children while working and getting my degrees, my kids never went to bed hungry and never made wish lists because they knew they could get whatever they wanted by working and saving for it. Sadly, money is our GOD and religion and we can’t survive without it.
Our addictions are unfulfilled internal needs be that alcohol, drugs, sex, coloring hair, painting your nails, having the latest technology or anything material for that matter. If you feel good about yourself, you don’t need to poison your brain with toxic hair colors. If you don’t care what others think about you, you will use your cell phone until it dies or like me, when the sim card is already archaic and have to upgrade to a smaller one or when the cat chewed up my charger cord.
We appreciate things more when we learn early how our parents must work so hard. Once the kids were in 3rd and 4th grade, I would sit down with them and we would create our monthly budget together. We made a list of things we needed for that month and compared it to my earnings. First, we marked off utilities and food, then priorities and if there was anything left over, we used that for extra clothing or going out for dinner.
By then, both kids were earning their “chores” money and use that for anything they wanted, it was theirs to do whatever they wished because they worked for it.
This isn’t about money, I wanted them to understand how life works, give them that sense of accomplishment and pride. They used their money wisely and often shopped around to get the best deals. They borrowed from each other, paid back their loans, bartered and exchanged chores, etc. This was the best life lesson they ever had.
When you are complete inside, when your heart is filled with pride, accomplishment, responsibility for your actions and appreciation for who you are and what you are capable of, there is no need to seek and become addicted to external sources.
I’m pleased to say that my kids still drive used cars, shop at 2nd hand stores, save money and enjoy life because they’re not burdened with huge debts and can turn away from a gadget if they don’t have the cash for it.
We are addicted because something is lacking and because our belief systems don’t match reality or our parents gave too much and didn’t teach us self-responsibility or earning points. With that said, it’s not surprising that a majority of people have at least one addiction and that is wanting to fit in, be like everyone else and feel good with material things. Sadly, and they know this; this good feeling doesn’t last very long and so they go out again and find something else they think might make them feel good or feel accepted.
If you can’t go a day without participating in social media, you need to ask yourself why because the virtual world is not real and polls show that 75% of people online are not always honest about what they say or write. It’s an escape into an illusory world where everyone knows they can bullshit all they want and pretend to be someone they are not. We need to stop connecting to virtual friends and start getting our more, contact with real people just like we did before we had this technology.
I see kids walking to school with these damn phones in their hands, little kids around 7 or 8 years old absorbing damaging frequencies that are accumulative just like radiation.
We have completely given our authority and power to an unknown force that doesn’t want humans to access the truth, the truth about who we are and why we are here. In order to keep us from the truth, they cause circumstances so that we seek help externally and become addicted to anything that will prevent us from going inside to access the truth.
We have become empty shells, deformed bodysuits and a brain that is controlled by a thing called EGO. I have written many times that we are not the brain, the brain is the body computer that operates all body functions and it is not designed to enlighten us or guide us to where the truth is inside. The brain is merely a recorder of all events, sights, sounds, tastes and a storage facility. All other functions are related to regulating the body and to keep it working the way it should.
We are zombies, living zombies, brainless, mindless and under total control of those that don’t want us to escape inside and connect with Soul, our essence of who and what we are. We’re addicted to fiction, illusions, myths, fantasies and bit into the propaganda of bigger is better, money is power and God is an old bearded man that may or may not hear your prayers. Even when something does happen, they still give credit to that god for it happening.
Welcome to the End Time Madness as more people escape the external illusion and addictions to seek truth because innately they know that is not the reality we came to experience.
My addiction is seeking truth and I have no intention of seeking rehab or giving up, but it’s the only addiction worth living for. Everything else is the Illusion they created to keep you focused outside yourselves so that you don’t figure out just how powerful you are.
Most of you know this, but do you believe this? You were so powerful old soul; and whether you believe it or not, your life here has made a difference. It is now very confusing, so much human loss of life, so many natural disasters, wars, and then to claim that  they are close to annihilating ISIS but they had to kill an entire village to kill one terrorist. It’s like chemotherapy, shoot it up your veins and while it’s destroying everything in its path, it just might kill a few cancer cells.
As I have written about many times, these are the end times, the end times for THEM and they are throwing everything they can think of at us hoping they will win. Not so. We will win because this play we are acting in is just a repeat of Atlantis, we have been there and we know this time around we will not let this happen again. Hold on tight and shine your light.

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

You Have Forgotten Your Life’s Purpose

November 1, 2017 Ines Radman 

Note from Ines: This is what I have been writing for years. It is very difficult to accept this reality because of the Terminal Madness going on and humans are acting out hatred, vitriol, judgment and acting as if they are better than others. I write about Terminal Madness often and I also write about our journey here. Even I have my moments when I doubt my own belief system, especially now when we are being attacked from all sides because those that Control are losing their grip on us and the only way to stop us is to play with our minds. Enjoy!
All humans on Earth at this time of enormous change are here to help with the awakening, yes ALL humans.  There is not just a special group of Light workers and Light holders who are horribly overworked as they assist in the awakening process.  No, ALL of humanity is involved, and no one is special, because ALL are special simply because they are ALL the beloved and absolutely perfect children of God, even though their attitudes and behaviors while in human form may well seem totally at odds with Love, with Mother/Father/God.
As we have so often pointed out, the vast majority of humans have forgotten their life purpose, the purpose with which they incarnated.  Nevertheless, like those of you reading this and similar messages, they too are here to assist in the awakening process.  EVERYONE is involved, because EVERYONE is ONE!
One of the main reasons that you need to release all judgment of others is because you cannot possibly know their circumstances, their chosen life paths, and therefore you are in no position to pass judgment.  Only God and the soul involved has that knowledge, the soul has forgotten it, and God never judges!
What you ALL incarnated to do was to love one another, and even those of you who hold that intent most of the time are still unable to completely let go of that judgmental aspect when some one’s words, behaviors, or activities horrifies you because they are so obviously in complete misalignment with Love.  But that is the human condition.  You have ALL denied Love and engaged in bitterness and hatred.  As Jesus said so long ago – or, in truth, but a moment ago – “let he who is without sin cast the first stone.”
As humans you mostly are unworthy, except that unworthiness is an utterly unrealaspect of the illusion.  All are the beloved children of God, and therefore to be unworthy is impossible!  Unfortunately some consider themselves to be sinless when they live in seeming righteousness, and use that belief in their own sinlessness to justify their righteous judgment of those who they see as unworthy.
Within the game you are playing there is much behavior that truly is despicable, BUT you are all just actors in a drama that you invented, and when the play ends you will revert to your true selves, beings of infinite Love, just like your heavenly Father.
Focus on this divine truth: “I am a being of infinite Love, like unto my heavenly Father.”  With that thought in mind allow yourselves to know it.  Then reset your intent to be only loving whatever arises.  Whenever doubt or fear arises, no matter what appears to cause it, immediately reset that intent, and, of course, make sure to reset it at least once daily, preferably when you go within to your holy inner sanctuary where the flame of divine Love, the Love that is YOU, burns constantly.
When you do you receive enormous help from those in the spiritual realms – your guides, mentors, and loved ones – those with whom you made agreements, before you incarnated, to mutually support each other.  You have, as it were, one foot in the illusion playing the game, while the rest of You resides eternally in God’s Presence, therefore You are never alone!  When in doubt, in need, or in fear, call immediately on us for support, we are always there for you.
As there is only One, and as each of you is an aspect of that One, and as that One is Mother/Father/God, Source, Love, then you are always and eternally connected to the infinite Power that is All That Is.  That Power is yours, open your hearts to It, accept It, and then create with It in your own lives as humans the Truth, the Good, and the Beauty that you all are as you hold your Light on high for all to see.  You do that by consciously choosing to be loving in every moment no matter what arises.  In doing that you are You, the beloved child of God, instead of an actor in the ongoing drama that is the illusion.
By doing this you complete the task you set yourselves before incarnating: To be a brilliant Light shining on Earth to assist all to awaken into the Truth that they are indeed One with God.
Source:https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/44866/posts/1645194607

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum