OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Bookmark the permalink.

Thanks to: http://oppttheunfoldingstory.wordpress.com

No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf

Feb10

by deb - Southern Cross

No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf Oppt-logo-square-e1359118703811

09 February 2013 – From PTA:

“Ending of the Integration Period”

It has been
confirmed by Heather … ‘ending of the Integration period’. We were
notified of this was happening yesterday 12 midnight Hawaii time – 9pm
Sydney time.

Heather
Ann Tucci-Jarraf: “integration period … all BE’ings through out
Source’s Universe, inclusive of the one people, KNOWING … getting used
to BE’ing and DO’ing … working that “lactic acid” from those “muscles”
and “sensing” how they work … so that they would be ready for what comes
next in the NOW …

… what comes next in the NOW (since I know this is your next question No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf Icon_wink
) …DO’ing what is naturally with IN us … what some in the old paradigm
would define as miracles … what in the NOW PARADIGM is but a Source
faculty … playing and co-creating ANY THING … EVERY THING … that one can
imagine, fathom … and ANY and EVERY THING that cannot be fathomed by
most … with every “miracle”, the “bar” is raised for what any one KNOWS
can be co-created … there are NO LIMITS.”

From People’s Trust Australia:

• peoplestrustaustralia.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/ending-of-integration-period.html

All ‘OPPT Story So Far’ Issues

Tnks to:

MartyM

MartyM

OK, soooooo WTF does this mean?? jus' askin :)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

hahahahaha great question Marty!!!

Honestly... I am a waiting for the cliff notes on the OPPT info. I don't even Stephen Hawking could figure this stuff out!!

MartyM

MartyM

Well as noted in the 'Hopegirl' post No.122- Backlash to be expected, it seems it's business as usual. The moment we find a way to use 'The System' for our benefit, they go and try to change the rules... To me that singles out those (politicians) who need to be eliminated and made an example of.
As much as I like what this 'OPPT' thingy is all about, I'm not seeing that the 'Bad Guys' are taking it very seriously. I'm also not seeing WHO or HOW we can ENFORCE our new standing, if the PTW don't seem to want to acknowledge or play with us anymore.. ;)

terbo56

terbo56

Personally, I think the PTB are 'still' with us, how can they be the PTW, if they are still here, and throwing wrenches into things left and right? More misinfo at it's best- The a-holes should have been sentenced to 'death' by now, what's the deal, and the hold up, are they being arrested, they running, what?

MartyM

MartyM

I believe both, I saw reports of a few who got busted while trying to skip out... but this is certainly not on the scale I would like to see. ;)

terbo56

terbo56

:cheers:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum