OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Parts 1&2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Parts 1&2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Parts 1&2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Parts 1&2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Parts 1&2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Parts 1&2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Parts 1&2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Parts 1&2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Parts 1&2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Parts 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Parts 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Parts 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Parts 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Parts 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Parts 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Parts 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Parts 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Parts 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Parts 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Parts 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Parts 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Parts 1&2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Parts 1&2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Part 1/2
Aug 17
Posted by Wes Annac
Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Parts 1&2 Cannabis_spiritualityWritten by Wes Annac
As a human being who knows about and experiences the same aspects of Life as everybody else, rather than as a channel, I’d like to give my opinion on the therapeutic use of a particular mind-altering substance to obtain a perceived state of greater spiritual clarity or understanding.
Perhaps this discussion could be seen as “controversial”, but in the new paradigm we’re building, I’d like for no aspects of our Earthly existence or our evolution go un-discussed.
Perhaps those who are uninterested in this topic, already have their minds made up about it or find their senses offended could skip this writing, but the debate concerning this topic has raged for a while and much division seems to have manifested as a result.
In writing this, I should be clear that my aim is simply to give my opinion and what I’ve learned in my few short years on the Earth regarding this subject.
No Experience with Psychedelics
Not having experience with psychedelics, I recognize that I couldn’t properly give an opinion of LSD, mushrooms, etc. because I’ve never tried them and have no desire to.
I can happily say that I’ve had very, very little experience with alcohol and don’t plan to ingest that, what I feel is poison, ever again (and that includes the occasional “glass of wine”, which I’m too young to legally drink anyway.) I have basically no experience with the likes of alcohol; none with any hard drug; and none with hallucination-inducing psychedelics.
This is a preferred lifestyle choice, because I’ve seen how alcohol can usurp the humanity out of someone and I personally feel that the more intense psychedelic drugs can serve to burn one out in the long run. But again, perhaps that opinion of psychedelics could be seen as biased because I never have and never will try them.
Beyond my preferred inexperience with alcohol, other hard drugs or strong psychedelics, I can give my viewpoint on cannabis; the softest substance but perhaps the most controversial in regards to spiritual use. Before launching into my viewpoint, I should point out that my discussion of this isn’t intended be taken as far as it potentially could be.
Inflated Sensationalism & Allowing Others’ Beliefs
This is why I mentioned above that my desire isn’t necessarily to exist in any certain camp of belief, and individuals who read this could perhaps take its implications too far or attempt to look at me differently because of it.
If I can give an example – I’ve long given my opinion on medicinal cannabis; reposted articles discussing its benefits for terminally ill patients and discussed it with others on spiritual forums. I’ve let you all know my particular stance on it more than once.
I can remember a quite-hateful individual on a certain spiritual forum boldly proclaiming to everyone that, I guess because of the stance on that particular issue I’ve taken, I was suddenly a hard drug user who used drugs to channel lower entities. The tendency was to treat me only as a channel, rather than a human being.
This is what I mean about taking things too far, as the individual was almost sensationalistic.
In my opinion, if the spiritual awakening we’re breeding sees one unable to express themselves or how they feel about any particular issue for fear of condemnation or flat-out inflated sensationalism about them, than we as an awakening humanity aren’t allowing for everyone’s voices to be heard.
Perhaps we need to allow the opinions or beliefs of others to exist, even if they’re not our own or we feel strongly against them. For example; if a reader wrote to me saying they wanted to use a harder psychedelic to reach a greater state of consciousness, I’d perhaps give my belief that it may not be as useful or helpful in the long run as good ol’ meditation.
However, ultimately I wouldn’t censor their comment or otherwise not allow their opinion to be expressed, nor would I think them less of a person. I may not agree with the idea expressed, but it’s honored nonetheless.
In my opinion, the entirety of the awakening humanity could benefit greatly from practicing allowance of the feelings or ideas of others, while recognizing that another’s beliefs don’t have to be our own.
We can find unity despite our differences in belief, and I personally feel that condemnation can give way to recognizing our uniqueness and celebrating each other for it. That being said, I’d like to give my opinion on the potential benefits and pitfalls of spiritual cannabis use.
Different Views of Cannabis
One of the reasons cannabis is such a controversial subject is because, for the most part, it’s an entirely different substance depending on who you talk to.
For some, cannabis is absolutely no different from heroin, meth or any of the destructive hard drugs.
Because of intense propaganda against cannabis, it’s been lumped in with cabal-created hard drugs and given the same condemnation as them. Ultimately, the condemnation against hard drugs is understandable, because they were created and are sold by the cabals with the intent to usurp the money and humanity out of those who use them.
Even some awakening souls see cannabis as no different from alcohol or any other hard drug. In the minds of some, they’re all just drugs designed to give a temporary high and then see one crash or burn out.
In some awakening souls, this idea has been taken further to suggest that cannabis users with spiritual intent are glimpsing illusory or mind-centered spiritual realms that only last for so long (in a plateau-like manner), and then see one exponentially burned out or unable to access the spiritual realms without their perceived crutch.
Some awakened souls have a basic familiarity with cannabis but, among growing into their spiritual beliefs, have allowed themselves to condemn it as just another facet of the lower-world they’ve since grown away from (essentially making it no better than alcohol). Some continue to drink alcohol now and again, while condemning cannabis use.
There are others who use cannabis and honestly feel that they’ve gained positive glimpses into purer states of consciousness because of it. So really, cannabis is different compared to who one would ask about it.
Prevalent Condemnation & the Importance of your Vibration
If I can be truthful, amongst the awakening public it does seem that condemnation of cannabis is much more prevalent than support. Others choose to remain understandably neutral or silent on this issue, not wanting to contribute to the fray or offer their “image” up to association with it.
When it comes down to it, it’s all about the vibration one sustains oneself on as well as one’s intention in using anything to reach a different state of consciousness, in my opinion.
If a cannabis user routinely eats unhealthy foods or practices unhealthy lifestyle choices, than it’s likely that they could experience some of the pitfalls of its use. However, if one chooses to keep one’s temple healthy and pure, they could potentially experience benefits.
If one uses cannabis because they want to depart sobriety and reach an elevated state of happiness with no spiritual intention in mind, than the “crutch” effect could be a strong potential for them. They may find themselves reliant on something that gives them a temporary expanded perception, and find their Lives seeming to lack without their crutch.
One’s perception and intent is very important, in my opinion. If one can reach a state of enjoying Life and never wishing to depart sobriety and clear-headedness for any reason, but chooses to use cannabis for meditative purposes in a balanced or healthy manner, than they could perhaps experience positive benefits.
Of course, the pitfall is still that one’s using something that’s been made illegal. One can perhaps take solace in the fact that it’s been made illegal largely so the cabals could take over selling it and benefit in areas of society that legalization of cannabis or hemp would see them losing money from, but that’s a whole different discussion for another day.
Spiritual Intent vs. No Spiritual Intent
For now, we’ll focus on the potential benefits and pitfalls of using cannabis for clearheaded, meditative purposes rather than looking for a crutch or a “high”.
Keeping in mind that the vibration one keeps oneself on is more than important to this issue, it’s my belief that pure, blessed or organic cannabis, if used with a clear purpose and intent, could indeed help one to reach a temporary greater state of consciousness. Please don’t shoot; I’m very aware that this isn’t the accepted belief for the most part.
Specifically, I believe it can help one attune to purer energies and perceptions, but it can’t keep one there or see one constantly existing in blissful vibrations without putting the work in.
(Continued in Part 2 tomorrow)
Here are a few links discussing this subject.
(1) – “Resurrection of the Higher Self” on Erowid, at:
http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_spirit6.shtml
(2)- “Smoking, Drugs and SaLuSa’s comment” at:
http://goldenageofgaia.com/2011/07/smoking-drugs-and-salusas-comment/
I have to reproduce this quote from Dorian in the above article (2), because it’s spot on.
“I personally feel there is a great difference in things that are done in a sacred manner and things done compulsively, as addictions. When something is done with reverence and care it has a different energy – an uplifting energy instead of the dragging down that seems apparent in addictions of all kinds.
According to what I’ve learned, plants and other things used in a sacred manner, in ceremony, etc., are kept apart and used only occasionally because they have great power, and great power is dangerous if not used carefully. Modern society seems to have lost the concept of the power inherent in things, in the land, plants, stones, etc. Everything has become a commodity. Everything is available 24/7/365. No limits are entertained for anything.”
Matthew Ward also put it quite perfectly in the (2) article.
“With thanks to all who wrote about the medicinal effects of marijuana, I see the error in my reply [in the January 11, 2010 message] to readers who asked if certain enjoyments, including ‘social drugs,’ could delay spiritual evolution or prevent physical ascension with Earth.
In my ‘Yes’ answer, I was thinking of heroin, cocaine and the assortment of synthetic drugs that cause adverse effects on body, mind and spirit. Marijuana does indeed offer medical benefits, and there are no damaging effects from its moderate use in a social setting. Legal consequences, yes, so I surely am not encouraging its use without medical prescription! I am simply stating that with the sensible use I mentioned, marijuana is not among the drugs that form a barrier between the consciousness and the soul and prevent the absorption of light.”
(3)- I can’t say I agree with some of what’s expressed by Reiki Doc here or the manner in which cannabis is lumped in as a drug, but nevertheless, here’s another article discussing this subject.
“Your Vibration and YOU: The Effect of Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll” at:
http://reikidoc.blogspot.fr/2013/08/your-vibration-and-you-effect-of-sex.html
Image: https://s229.photobucket.com/user/fayemoon88/media/cannabis_spirituality.jpg.html
About these ads

Share this:

• Twitter2
  • Facebook1
  • Email
  • Digg
  • LinkedIn
  • Reddit
  • StumbleUpon
  • Print
  • Google +1

Like this:

Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Parts 1&2 19513fdcf720167684b1e8302a684102?s=90&d=identicon&r=G
About Wes Annac
I am a channeler, Lightworker and blogger and I wish you ease along your path. :)
View all posts by Wes Annac »
Posted on August 17, 2013, in Articles, Message from Wes and tagged Cannabis and Spirituality. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
← Africa: DR Congo Unrest, Children Freed From Militia, Says UN

Thanks to Wes at: http://aquariusparadigm.com

Last edited by Purpleskyz on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Part 2/2
Aug 18
Posted by Wes Annac
Cannabis: Can Genuine Spiritual Use Exist? – Parts 1&2 MeditationConcluded from Part 1
If cannabis is used without a spiritual intent in mind, it can only put one on an elevated plane of happiness that doesn’t last for very long, unless one “uses more” and allows a crutch to develop.
From there, potential destructive effects on one’s mind and psyche could come about, but it’s not as much because of the cannabis itself as it is the intent of the user and the manner in which they fixate themselves on it. Perhaps it’s not as healthy for one’s mind or spirit to consistently seek an outward source of elevated happiness when such happiness exists constantly within.
Again; finding and reaching that greater happiness and wholeness with oneself can see one never needing a crutch to get by, and can potentially elevate cannabis use to use that doesn’t have the crutch-like negative mental/emotional effects it otherwise could.
Using cannabis as a sacrament or an aid in meditation, if one’s vibration is already situated on a certain purer plane and one doesn’t need to use it to depart sobriety, could potentially help open one up further in my opinion, depending on various different circumstances.
It’s been said that upon reaching certain purer states of consciousness, cannabis or anything else will be unheard of to help one attune because one will exist in constant greater perceptions already. I’d be remiss if I didn’t point that out in this writing, because despite the nature to which it’s used now, cannabis will simply be outdated in the higher dimensions.
The “Tools” are Mostly Within
It’s been said that certain ancient cultures who incorporated cannabis use into their spiritual ceremonies practiced meditation for hours before and after using it, and I’d wholeheartedly recommend any cannabis users out there to seek the higher dimensions within before automatically turning to anything to deliver your purer perceptions to you.
One of the reasons cannabis is so condemned in many spiritual circles is because it’s recognized that any purer state of consciousness we can find can be reached within, without having to use any perceived outside substance to help gain such perception.
Meditation alone can see you reach states of consciousness far purer than most anything else, and it heralds a more natural perception because it’s brought about solely from within, with no assistance.
However, some are of the belief that we’ve been given certain “tools” on this Earth to help us reach greater perceptions, and that it’d be silly not to utilize such tools in a healthy manner if they’re provided to us.
Distorted Cannabis Experiences & the “Spiritual Crutch”
In some people, I’ve seen the aforementioned tendency to lump cannabis in with one’s past and subsequently, with a lower aspect of oneself, and I see as well that some who condemn cannabis use will make occasional mentions of their past with harder drugs or alcohol (with some still claiming to drink now and again).
Remaining as neutral as possible, I could perhaps suggest that alcohol or hard drug use could’ve tainted the long-term cannabis experiences or opinions of some.
One’s short and long-term cannabis experience may have ended up heralding negative effects because of the vibration of those other, harder drugs and how they affected one. Their drug experiences in general, which cannabis is usually lumped in with, could’ve perhaps shaped their perception of it.
Of course, my intent isn’t to condemn after having mentioned the distortion of condemnation; simply to provide another viewpoint that’s sparsely been provided.
If we could separate cannabis from the “drug” category altogether, we could have real and unhindered discussions about its spiritual potential. As it stands currently, a lot of people still seem enticed with the idea of cannabis as a destructive drug and nothing more.
Returning to the idea that the vibration one’s on is more important than anything – even cannabis users with genuine intent could find themselves caught up in a “spiritual crutch”.
It’s for this reason as well that I encourage seeking the spiritual realms within far more than seeking them through anything else. I want for the spiritual cannabis users out there to know that they’re not condemned or judged here, but at the same time, it’s important to remain steadfast to one’s goal of reaching the higher dimensions within.
If one finds oneself caught up in needing cannabis or anything else to attune to the realms of spirit, than it’s time to clear one’s auric fields and seek the pure meditation of the Self above anything else. I’d recommend seclusion out in nature for such auric cleansing.
Is it so Hard to Believe?
Beyond this, is it so hard to believe that there are spiritual seekers out there using cannabis in a healthy/balanced manner and genuinely benefitting from it?
Again; I know that this issue is made much more controversial because of the fact that it’s illegal, but if there’s one thing the majority of awakened people know, it’s that a lot of bogus and controlling laws have been created to serve the cabals and oppress the people.
If you’re one who wishes or chooses to use cannabis for spiritual purposes, I’d only recommend doing so in the places it’s been legalized or nearly legalized. I can’t say that I agree with the laws against cannabis or hemp especially, but there’s no gain to be found in me giving advice to break the law in the name of spirituality and become another slave to the cabals’ private prison system.
Seek the more enlightened and allowing parts of our world if spiritual cannabis use resonates with you, and if it doesn’t, understand that there are so, so many other ways to seek the spiritual realms and find deeper states of consciousness. First and foremost, I’d recommend active and routine meditation.
If I can write a short note upon wrapping this up – you may notice that throughout this writing, there’s no employed stereotype regarding cannabis, even for the purpose of joking. There are no cheeky lines like “if I can be blunt about this…” and it’s not lumped-in or considered a “drug” as it is in the majority of spiritual writings or opinions concerning it.
This is because personally, if I haven’t already made this clear – I don’t consider cannabis to be another soul-oppressing “drug”, nor do I seek to feed stereotype about it in an article intended to break stereotype and expand upon a real spiritual discussion concerning it.
I’ve seen the tendency to bat-away the seriousness of this subject in some people who write about it, but this discussion is intended to be free of stereotype or sarcasm and allowing of real exploration and free thinking.
I’ve wanted to report from as neutral a point of view as possible, while at the same time, “responding” if you will to the bulk of condemnation against its therapeutic or spiritual use, with views that haven’t been expressed as much.
In wrapping this writing up, I’ll express my opinion that keeping an opened mind to the beliefs and ideals of others is important in the new paradigm we’re building. Undoubtedly, the viewpoints expressed here won’t resonate with plenty of people, but I must ask if I seem like a different or more distorted spiritual being because of them.
Do I seem to be feeding or playing into lower mechanisms because of my expressed views? Do I seem like less of a spiritual being because I believe in the potentially positive benefits of cannabis use, while recognizing the potential pitfalls?
Above all, seeking the realms of spirit is most important, in my opinion. With the concerted work and focus we’re putting into our ascension, in a short amount of time nothing will be used for attunement to the higher dimensions, because we’ll constantly enjoy the blissful vibrations that’ll be prevalent all around us.
In the meantime, humanity still has much to learn in the way of accepting and Loving one another despite our uniqueness in belief and ideology, but don’t worry – we’ll get there!
Wes Annac – Seeking to be as open-minded as possible, and steadfast in my goal to re-find the higher dimensions.
WesAnnac.com
AquariusParadigm.com
Image: http://www.howtopracticetranscendentalmeditation.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/meditation.jpg

Thanks to Wes at: http://aquariusparadigm.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum